Benefits of a 4sight on-line survey
An on-line survey is a cost effective means of gaining feedback from your end-user customer base. The mechanics of putting a survey on-line are relatively simple however, using 4sight to do this for you provides a number of benefits:
- Design and structuring of the questionnaire can have an impact on the response rate and completion rate. We have experience of designing questionnaires for a range of customers.
- Our process ensures that you consider the range of potential questions up-front in order to avoid gaps in the information provided. This includes thinking through carefully how you would wish the data to be analysed. We also try to avoid collecting data which will not be used which can make the survey over-long for users to complete.
- The survey is hosted on the 4sight website thus providing respondents with reassurance that they will remain anonymous ( unless they specifically agree otherwise)
- An incentive - possibly a donation to charity can be used to generate response
- Telemarketing can be used to encourage additional respondents particular if there are under -represented sectors of the market
- It must always be remembered that the sample is self-selecting and the results are not statistically valid although they will provide much valuable information
- Our experience is that the feedback is often more positive than our client has anticipated - this may be because they are more truthful with a third -party organisations and only give you bad news direct.
- A third party survey is also viewed positively by customers - you are bothering to get external feedback and are more likely to act on it
- Invitations to participate will still be sent by your organisation this provides reassurance that it is a bona fide project
- We undertake all the data analysis for you and do not just provide you with tables and graphs - we will use expertise and experience to discover what the data really means and to provide you with recommendations for action